Get free weekly activities sent to your inbox. Sign up now.
This activity is featured in our June Activity Calendar. If you do not yet have your free copy of the calendar, get it here.
- Go on a hike with dad
- Make a mud pie together
- Have a picnic with dad
- Make a real or pretend campfire
- Have a real or pretend camp-out
- Make campfire (or grill) treats with dad
- Make shapes of joy and love with dad
- Visit a favorite outdoor spot. You can even make a familiar spot special by visiting early in the morning and bringing a breakfast. Or, going on an evening hike there (maybe even with a little treat to enjoy!).
- Plan a family adventure!
- Brainstorm the activities that make dad smile, and generate ideas for how to do more of those things together!
Why is this activity great for kids?
Try a Free Class
- Two class formats: try a free In-Person session (where and when available) or try Tinkergarten Anywhere, our on-demand product available anytime.
- In either format, a certified Tinkergarten Leader will teach a Tinkergarten lesson and inspire your kids to play.
- Sample the additional activities and resources families get each week to keep kids learning outside at home.
Become or Recommend a Leader
- Help us bring Tinkergarten to your community.
- Recommend people you think would make great Tinkergarten Leaders.
- Maybe that’s you!
- Earn a $100 gift card to Amazon if your nominee becomes a Leader!