Flexible Work in Airmont
Flexible, outdoor work teaching kids in your community. Inspire a love of both nature and learning through activity-based classes at local greenspaces in Airmont.
Tinkergarten's play-based learning classes are the best way for kids to experience the great outdoors during Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. At Tinkergarten, we are proud to be every family’s guide to purposeful outdoor play—created by education experts and loved by families everywhere. We’re looking for great candidates to become Tinkergarten Leaders and reach more families in Airmont. Maybe that’s you or someone you know!
Why our Leaders love being part of Tinkergarten:
- Social—Build strong connections with other families in your community.
Join our team and get more families in Airmont learning through outdoor play!
Tinkergarten Leader, Brooklyn, NY
Who can become a Tinkergarten Leader?
- A Joy and passion for play
- A love of nature and your community
- A natural ability to connect with kids and adults
- A supportive, team spirit
- A respect for all people and living things
How are Leaders compensated?
How does compensation work?
What other benefits do Tinkergarten Leaders receive?
Learn more about the many benefits of being a Tinkergarten Leader here.
Are there any costs to becoming a Tinkergarten Leader?
What is a Leader's relationship with Tinkergarten?
How flexible is the work?
What does the application process entail?
- Online Application (~15 minutes)
- Learn More About Tinkergarten—View 2 informational videos (~25 minutes)
- Live Video Interview — We get to know you better and answer your questions. (~40 minutes)
- Welcome and Background Check — We welcome you and ask that you complete a secure background check
What happens once you are accepted?
- Tinkergarten Mission, Program Design and Impact
- Community Outreach — How to Engage and Build Local Community
- Child Development — Supporting Explorers (kids) in our Program
- Adult Development — Supporting Guides (grown ups) in our Program
- Supporting All Learners — Striving for Justice in our Work