Get free weekly activities sent to your inbox. Sign up now.
This is lovingly shared as part of our free November activity calendar. Don't have your copy yet? Visit tinkergarten.com/calendar today!
Watch a quick video.
Or, just follow these steps:
- Think about the special people, creatures, places and things you are thankful for. Talk about some of the ideas that pop to mind with kids.
- Once you have those in mind. Take a deep, slow belly breath in. And as you breathe, think about one of the things or people you are so grateful for and breathe in all that makes it so special.
- As you breath out, breath out a deep sense of thanks for that special person or thing.
- Repeat this a few times, each time thinking about a new person or thing as you breathe in and out.
Why is this activity great for kids?
Even better, when you engage kids in a Thankful Breath, you combine all of the goodness of gratitude with the mind and body centering benefits of deep and intentional breath!
Try a Free Class
- Two class formats: try a free In-Person session (where and when available) or try Tinkergarten Anywhere, our on-demand product available anytime.
- In either format, a certified Tinkergarten Leader will teach a Tinkergarten lesson and inspire your kids to play.
- Sample the additional activities and resources families get each week to keep kids learning outside at home.
Become or Recommend a Leader
- Help us bring Tinkergarten to your community.
- Recommend people you think would make great Tinkergarten Leaders.
- Maybe that’s you!
- Earn a $100 gift card to Amazon if your nominee becomes a Leader!