Get free weekly activities sent to your inbox. Sign up now.
This activity is featured in our December calendar. If you do not yet have your free copy, get it here.
Step 1: Introduce Mountain Pose to Kids.
Step 2: Join kids and do Mountain pose a few times together.
Step 3: Repeat the pose.
Why is this activity great for kids?
Just the practice of using the body, breath and mind to feel calmer, centered and more mindful helps kids learn to regulate their bodies and emotions and gives them tools for how to cope when life does become stressful later on.
Try a Free Class
- Two class formats: try a free In-Person session (where and when available) or try Tinkergarten Anywhere, our on-demand product available anytime.
- In either format, a certified Tinkergarten Leader will teach a Tinkergarten lesson and inspire your kids to play.
- Sample the additional activities and resources families get each week to keep kids learning outside at home.
Become or Recommend a Leader
- Help us bring Tinkergarten to your community.
- Recommend people you think would make great Tinkergarten Leaders.
- Maybe that’s you!
- Earn a $100 gift card to Amazon if your nominee becomes a Leader!