Get free weekly activities sent to your inbox. Sign up now.
Remove it from the Sun—Once it has brewed to the strength you like, remove it from the sun. You can enjoy or refrigerate it.
Spritz! If you brew peppermint tea, you can pour some of it into a spray bottle and spritz your skin. You'll feel cool as the water evaporates on your skin, and you may feel a little extra cool from the menthol in the mint, too!
Why is this activity great for kids?
Try a Free Class
- Two class formats: try a free In-Person session (where and when available) or try Tinkergarten Anywhere, our on-demand product available anytime.
- In either format, a certified Tinkergarten Leader will teach a Tinkergarten lesson and inspire your kids to play.
- Sample the additional activities and resources families get each week to keep kids learning outside at home.
Become or Recommend a Leader
- Help us bring Tinkergarten to your community.
- Recommend people you think would make great Tinkergarten Leaders.
- Maybe that’s you!
- Earn a $100 gift card to Amazon if your nominee becomes a Leader!