Get free weekly activities sent to your inbox. Sign up now.
- Watch or Listen. Check out our Come to Tinkergarten animated music video or listen to the song together.
- Move! Have fun moving and dancing like each animal as you listen (If kids are familiar with Tinkergarten, they'll be well practiced at this!). Add simple props to inspire creative movement. A sock tied around the waist with a string can become a squirrel tail and a piece of fabric can transform into butterfly wings!
Dance! Then, crank it up a notch by playing the Come to Tinkergarten dance remix!
- Invent verses and moves for new animals. Think about your favorite animals not mentioned in the recorded song. We come up with fresh lyrics for a new creature each week in Tinkergarten classes. Have fun coming up with movements and words that fit the animals and plants, or even the imaginary creatures, that your child loves most.
- Keep the party going! Keep on singing, dancing and feeling the joy of learning about new creatures!
- Share your moves! Share a video of your favorite animal dance with our Tinkergarten Facebook Community or tag @tinkergarten when you share with yours so we can celebrate with you!
Why is this activity great for kids?
Try a Free Class
- Two class formats: try a free In-Person session (where and when available) or try Tinkergarten Anywhere, our on-demand product available anytime.
- In either format, a certified Tinkergarten Leader will teach a Tinkergarten lesson and inspire your kids to play.
- Sample the additional activities and resources families get each week to keep kids learning outside at home.
Become or Recommend a Leader
- Help us bring Tinkergarten to your community.
- Recommend people you think would make great Tinkergarten Leaders.
- Maybe that’s you!
- Earn a $100 gift card to Amazon if your nominee becomes a Leader!