Tinkergarten New Leader Certification Course
February 2020 Certification Course - Spring Class Start - Apply now!
Demo Video Submission are due by 2/2 to be considered to lead spring classes starting on or after 4/12
- Online training discussion 1: week of 2/9
- Online training discussion 2: week of 2/16
- Online training discussion 3: week of 2/23
- Virtual In-Depth Training: week of 3/1
January 2020 Certification Course - Spring Class Start
Demo Video Submission are due by 12/22 to be considered to lead spring classes starting on or after 3/29
- Online training discussion 1: week of 1/20
- Online training discussion 2: week of 1/27
- Online training discussion 3: week of 2/3
- Virtual In-Depth Training: week of 2/10
Demo video submission is the last step in the application process, and we ask applicants to hold off on making their demo video until they reach the final stage and have been sent the instructions.
We begin reviewing videos the day after a submission deadline and reach out with final decisions within two weeks. We have rolling deadlines for video submissions, and the sooner you’re able to submit your demo video the better (see below for the reasons why!).
Why Submit for an earlier deadline?
- Early access to an initial training session with a Mentor Leader designed to help schedule and start to market and register families for classes.
- Begin connecting with leaders near and far on the Forums and private Facebook Groups.
- Extra time to familiarize yourself with Tinkergarten Leader Tools ahead of Training (marketing toolkit, seasonal scheduling, curriculum, etc.).
- Start community outreach and building your class community well in advance of season start date.
- Identify and secure a class location early on!