Outdoor Classes for Homeschool Kids in Crestmont
Healthy, educational fun for homeschooled kids. Outdoor, activity-based classes in local greenspaces in Crestmont.
Tinkergarten's play – based learning classes are the best way for homeschooled kids to experience the great outdoors in Crestmont during Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. At Tinkergarten, we are proud to be every family’s guide to purposeful outdoor play—created by education experts and loved by homeschooling families everywhere. Nearly one-third of Tinkergarten Leaders are actively or have homeschooled their children, and nearly the same portion of our families identify as homeschoolers.
Why our homeschooling families love Tinkergarten
- Nature — Our classroom is nature, and the choice to school at home so often aligns with a desire for the best possible classroom.
- Open Ended Learning — All of our activities are play-based, child-led and multi-age, matching nicely with the individual learning design a homeschooled child receives.
- Eight Essential Skills — The program helps kids develop a strong foundation in 8 essential skills they’ll need to become capable, confident and creative learners.
- Social — Our live programming, both in person and online, is interactive and designed to build strong class communities.
- At–Home Curriculum — Homeschooling parents use our at-home activities and resources for grown-ups to keep purposeful play going all week long.
Join the other homeschool families in Crestmont today to play and learn outdoors together!
Try a Free Class
A convenient and super fun way to learn about our program, meet a Tinkergarten Leader, and experience how our classes work.
- Enjoy a fun group activity with a certified Tinkergarten Leader.
- Get a free sample activity guide to continue the play at home.
- Learn about Tinkergarten’s unique approach to learning.
- Take advantage of either trial format: In Person (in a local greenspace) or Anywhere (on-demand, from any connected device).
Help Kids Thrive
What Will Your Child Learn?
Our Unique Approach
What Parents Have to Say
Tinkergarten has been the best experience for my son. He gets so engaged, and I understand what he gets out of his play experiences thanks to the program materials.
We've enjoyed learning new things each season. We’ve been doing Tinkergarten for three years now and it's still so engaging to our kids.
Every lesson always inspires creative play for hours and hours after Tinkergarten ends. I love that Tinkergarten is research based and truly brings out childhood play! Keep up the amazing work!
Outdoor classes for 1-year-old homeschooled kids. Outdoor classes for 2-year-old homeschooled kids. Outdoor classes for 3-year-old homeschooled kids. Outdoor classes for 4-year-old homeschooled kids. Outdoor classes for 5-year-old homeschooled kids. Outdoor classes for 6-year-old homeschooled kids. Outdoor classes for 7-year-old homeschooled kids. Outdoor classes for 8-year-old homeschooled kids. Outdoor play-based learning classes. Outdoor activities for homeschooled kids. Activity-based curriculum for homeschooled kids.